Part 1. Scope 1.1 Szkieletówka.pl Mariusz Mojsa located in Kolonia Oziabły 31, 16-050 Michałowo, Poland (for ease of reference hereinafter referred to as: “Szkieletowka.pl, which is the operator of the trading platform available at www.sklep.szkieletowka.pl (for convenience hereinafter referred to as” Shop “) Is the administrator within the meaning of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (to facilitate, we will continue to use the abbreviation “GDPR”) in relation to personal data of Users who are not companies. This means that Szkieletowka.pl sets the purposes and methods of processing Users’ personal data on its own and at its own responsibility. In the event of questions or doubts, as to how your personal data is protected by Szkieletowka.pl, contact Szkieletowka.pl (the email address is in Part XI of this document). Personal data is any information that can identify you, for example your name, phone number, e-mail address and delivery address for purchases made to the Store. When we refer to the term ‘process’ or ‘processing’ in the document below, we mean all activities and operations performed on your personal data (e.g. storage or analysis for the purposes of providing you with the service).
1.3 We received your personal data from you when you created the Account (in the case of transactions on the Store without prior registration and having an Account under Article 1.2 of the Store Regulations – in connection with these transactions), and later, in connection with activities and transactions carried out by you in the Store using the Account and in connection with updates of your data made by you through the Account.
Part 2. Processing of personal data by Szkieletowka.pl, including their acquisition and storage
Below we describe the most common activities on Users’ personal data, i.e. also on your personal data in connection with the use of Szkieletowka.pl services.
2.1 Account Data: We require you to provide the following personal data in order to be able to conclude and perform the contract concluded with you, and thus provide you with the service subject to the provisions of point 1) below:
– name and surname, e-mail address, password, shipping address, country and, if applicable, billing address, telephone number (in the case of a regular account) or
– company name, email address, password, and information about the company and its address, tax identification number, telephone number (in the case of a company account).
If for some reason you do not provide this personal data, unfortunately we will not be able to enter into a contract with you and, as a consequence, you will not be able to use the Store.
If required by law, we may require you to provide other necessary data, e.g. for accounting or tax reasons. Apart from these cases, providing your data is voluntary.
1) users can share their personal data and other information on their public profiles (i.e. profiles that can be accessed by anyone who uses the Internet), based on their own, thoughtful and informed decision. The user should carefully consider the risks that may be associated with such disclosure of personal data, in particular the address or exact location. Such a risk may be, for example, the possibility of identifying the User by other people, loss of privacy and, in extreme cases, even identity theft. When logging in to the Store, it obtains data only in the form of the User’s email address and only for the purpose of logging in. When contacting Szkieletowka.pl via social media channels, Szkieltowka.pl obtains data in the form of a User name, e.g. Facebook Messenger, only for the purposes of contact.
2.2 Transactions: Szkieletowka.pl as part of the Store platform may process (e.g. store or analyze) information constituting User’s personal data, enabling the conclusion of a contract, sending messages and making payments for services provided by Szkieletowka.pl as part of the Store platform.
2.3 User Service: Szkieletowka.pl, as part of the Store platform, may collect and otherwise process (e.g. store or analyze) personal data of Users who contact Customer Service. These data may be necessary to conduct communication with the User (e.g. to answer questions), but also to fulfill his request. Contact will also be possible through the use of data placed for this purpose on the User’s Account or transferred by the User through social media channels (e.g. Facebook Messenger). If this is allowed under applicable law, Szkieletowka.pl will also be entitled to obtain and process in another way, (e.g. store) other personal data regarding communication with Users, e.g. feedback from Users.
2.4. Contact form: Szkieletowka.pl as part of the Store platform, may collect personal data of Users contacting Szkieletowka.pl via available tools, including the contact form available as part of the Store platform. These data are necessary to enable Szkieletowka.pl to contact Users, for example in connection with the conclusion of the sales contract or questions. The contact form provided by Szkieletówka.pl is not used for conducting private correspondence unrelated to the transaction and using it for such purposes may constitute a violation of the Store’s Regulations. To counteract violations of law, including dishonest practices, Szkieletowka.pl collects data regarding communication made via the above-mentioned form.
2.5 Data collected by the website and mobile devices: When it is necessary to provide the service to Users or it is a legitimate interest of Szkieletowka.pl l (which is, for example, ensuring the security of IT resources), Szkieletowka.pl is entitled to automatically acquire and record data transferred to server through web browsers or Users’ devices. Such data may include, e.g. cookies, IP address (i.e. the address used by the User’s device used to access the Store platform, software and hardware parameters used by the User (thanks to which we can improve e.g. the quality of our services), mobile device identification number, information on the use of the application and other data about devices and system use. The above information will be collected when using the Store’s website.
2.6 Surveys: Through surveys sent to Users via e-mail or made available directly in the Store, it collects personal data from Users, which may, for example, include age. These data are used to study Users’ preferences and tailor the Szkieletowka.pl offer to their expectations, as well as for statistical analyzes.
2.7 Competitions: Occasionally, competitions are organized at Szkieletowka.pl. Personal data of Users (e.g. data necessary for contact) who take part in the competition can be used by Szkieletowka.pl to conduct it efficiently, e.g. to notify of wining.
2.8 Promotional actions: In some cases promotional actions are organized in the Store. Contact details of Users who voluntarily take part in promotional campaigns are processed by Szkieletowka.pl in accordance with the law and for the purposes of promotion. The User may at any time opt out of receiving information about promotions in the same way as he entered the competition or promotion.
Part 3. IP address, cookies, location and identification numbers of mobile devices
3.1 Szkieletowka.pl may collect data as part of the Store platform services through technologies such as cookies, tracking pixels and objects shared locally (e.g. in a browser or on a device). We write in detail below on how Szkieletowka.pl uses these types of technologies.
3.2 What are “cookies” files?
“Cookies files” should be understood as IT data, in particular text files, stored in users’ end devices (such as a computer, telephone or tablet), sent via websites. These files allow to recognize the user’s device and properly display the website tailored to his individual preferences, allow to display the website in the user’s language “remembered” by these files, as well as to use other website settings selected by the user. “Cookies” usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3.3 What do we use “cookies” for?
“Cookies” are used to adapt the content of websites to the user’s preferences and device and to optimize the use of websites. These files allow saving the user’s choices regarding the language, browser, settings of selected elements of the website or opt-out of profiled advertisements, as well as saving information about the user’s location.
1) “Cookies” are also used to facilitate logging in to the user’s account, including through social media, and to enable switching between subpages on websites without having to log in again on each subpage. At the same time, “cookies” are used to secure websites, e.g. to prevent unauthorized access.
2) They are also used to create anonymous, aggregated statistics that help to understand how the user uses websites, which allows improving their structure and content, excluding personal user identification. “Cookies” also help to ensure the refinement and smooth operation of websites, including website performance testing.
3) “Cookies” are also used to identify which ads the user has displayed, as well as to display ads most suited to the user’s activity on websites.
3.4 What “cookies” do we use?
A detailed kind of cookies files can be distinguished by:
A. Due to the necessity to perform the service
1) Necessary – they are absolutely necessary for the proper functioning of the website or functionality that the user wants to use.
2) Functional – they are important for website operation:
– serve to enrich the functionality of websites; without them the website will work properly, but it will not be adapted to the user’s preferences,
– serve to ensure a high level of website functionality; without them the level of website functionality may decrease, but their absence should not prevent you from using it completely,
– they serve the majority of website functionalities; blocking them means that the selected functions will not work properly.
3) Business – they enable the implementation of the business model based on which the website is made available; blocking them will not result in the unavailability of the entire functionality, but may reduce the level of service provision due to the inability of the owner of the website to generate revenue subsidizing its operation. This category includes, for example, advertising cookies.
B. Due to the time for which “cookies” will be placed on the user’s end device
– Session cookies – “cookies” placed for the time of using the browser (session), and are deleted after closing it or logging out of the website.
– Persistent cookies – they are not deleted when the browser is closed and remain in the user’s device for a specified period of time or without a validity period, depending on the settings of the website owner.
C. Due to origin – website administrator who manages “cookies”
– First party cookies – cookies “placed on websites directly by Szkieletowka.pl
– Third-party cookies – cookies “placed on websites by entities other than Szkieletowka.pl
D. Because of the purpose they serve
– Website configuration – enable settings of functions and services on websites. – Website security and reliability – enable authenticity verification and optimization of website performance.
– Website security and reliability – enable authenticity verification and optimization of website performance.
– Authentication – they let you know when the user is logged in, so that the website can show relevant information and functions.
– Session status – they enable saving information about how users use the website. They may relate to the most visited pages or possible error messages displayed on some pages. “Cookies” files used to save so-called “Session status” help to improve services and increase the comfort of browsing the pages.
– Processes – enable efficient operation of the website and the functions available on it.
– Ads – they allow ads to be displayed which are more interesting to users and at the same time more valuable to publishers and advertisers; “cookies” can also be used to personalize the ad, as well as to display ads outside of websites.
– Location – allow you to customize the displayed information to your location.
– Analysis and research, audience audit – allow website owners to better understand the preferences of their users and through analysis to improve and develop products and services. Typically, the website owner or research company collects information anonymously and processes trend data without identifying individual users’ personal information.
E. Due to interference with the user’s privacy
1) Harmless – Includes cookies:
– necessary for the website to work properly,
– needed to enable website functionality, but their operation has nothing to do with user tracking
2) Research – used to track users, but not including information that allows (without other data) to identify a specific user.
3.5 Do cookies contain personal data?
As a rule, “cookies” do not constitute personal data. However, certain information stored in cookies (e.g. regarding preferences), especially in combination with other information about the user of websites, may be treated as personal data. Personal data collected using “cookies” can only be processed for the purpose of performing specific functions for the user, as described above. Such data is encrypted in a way that prevents access by unauthorized persons.
3.6 Deleting “cookies”
The permission of Szkieletowka.pl to store and gain access to “cookies” results from the consent of the user of the websites. This consent is expressed by the user when configuring the web browser or selected website or service. The user has the option of returning to these settings at any time and specifying the storage conditions or accessing this information by Szkieletowka.pl
By default, the software used for browsing websites by default allows the placement of “cookies” on the terminal device. These settings can be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of “cookies” in your web browser settings or to inform you whenever they are sent to your device.
To perform the right of objection, which is granted by the General Regulation on the protection of personal data, it is necessary to log out of all devices and remove cookies from them.
The update process can take up to 48 hours.
Restricting the use of “cookies” may affect some of the functionalities available on the website.
Part 4. Use of collected data
4.1 Szkieletowka.pl processes (e.g. collects, stores, analyzes, etc.) Users’ personal data in the Store for the following purposes and on the following legal grounds:
– When it is necessary to perform a contract with you, including:
1) enabling the electronic provision of services and full use of the Store, including transactions and payments for goods sold in the Store;
2) creating and managing a User Account;
3) ensuring the service of the Account and User Transactions on the Store platform, including solving technical problems;
4) contacting Users, including for purposes related to the provision of services, User support, through available communication channels, in particular e-mail, telephone.
5) handling complaints on the Store platform;
6) making claimed payments;
7) handling User requests forwarded in particular to the Customer Service department and via the contact form;
– When the processing obligation exists under applicable law, which includes processing for tax and accounting purposes.
– When we process your personal data on the basis of the legitimate interest of Szkieletówka.pl, which is:
1) monitoring Users’ activity, including searched keywords, traffic management on the Store platform;
2) matching the content in accordance with previously viewed content, adjusting the offer categories or individual offers in the Store settings based on your activity on the Store;
3) conducting direct marketing of Szkieletowka.pl’s own services and Store goods;
4) contacting Users, including for purposes related to permitted marketing activities, through available communication channels, in particular by e-mail and telephone;
5) support for insurance of purchased goods;
6) providing support for payment services, making commission payments for transactions on the Store platform, or for goods sold in the Store;
7) ensuring the security of services that we provide to you electronically, including enforcing compliance with the store’s internal rules and preventing fraud and abuse, and ensuring traffic safety;
8) conducting tests and analyzes of the Store platform, inter alia in terms of functioning, improving the operation of available services or estimating the main interests and needs of visitors;
9) handling User requests forwarded in particular to the Customer Service department and via the contact form when they are not directly related to the performance of the contract;
10) organization of loyalty programs, competitions and promotional campaigns in which Users may participate;
11) debt collection, conducting court, arbitration and mediation proceedings;
12) conducting statistical analyzes;
13) data storage for archiving purposes;
14) ensuring accountability, i.e. the ability to demonstrate that:
a) personal data is processed in accordance with the law, fairly and transparently for the data subject,
b) the purpose of data processing is clearly defined,
c) the data processed are adequate, relevant and limited only for the purposes of their processing,
d) personal data is correct and updated if necessary,
e) personal data are processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security,
f) and that the storage of data is limited to the strict minimum necessary to achieve the purposes for which it is processed.
– When you agree, we process your personal data in order to:
1) save data in cookies, collect data from websites;
2) organization of competitions and promotional campaigns in which you can take part;
You can withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time in the same way as you expressed it. We will process your personal data your conse until you withdraw it.
4.2 Szkieletowka.pl is entitled to store collected and tracked data on the Store platform only in the scope of achieving the above-mentioned business goals.
Part 5. Users’ rights in the field of data processing and their implementation
5.1 We guarantee that you meet all your rights under the GDPR, i.e. the right to access data and obtain a copy of the data, rectify and delete data, limit their processing, the right to transfer them, as well as the right to object to the processing of personal data, as well as when the data are processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling for this purpose.
You can demand your right to rectification if you notice that your data is incorrect or incomplete.
You have the right to delete data: if your data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected by Szkieletowka.pl; you withdraw your consent to data processing; you object to the processing of your data; Your data will be processed unlawfully.
You can demand the right to limit data processing if you notice that your data is incorrect – you can request a restriction on the processing of your data for a period enabling us to check the correctness of this data; Your data will be processed unlawfully, but you will not want them to be deleted; We will no longer need your data, but you may need it to defend or pursue claims; or you raise an objection to data processing – until it is determined whether legally justified grounds on our side prevail over the basis of the objection.
You can demand your right to data transfer if your data is processed on the basis of your consent or a contract concluded with you, and if the processing is carried out automatically.
5.3 Contact us if you have doubts about the processing of your personal data by us, e.g. via the e-mail address: email@example.com.
Also remember that you have the right to lodge a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data by us to the supervisory body, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (address: President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw, Poland).
6. Data sharing
6.1 Szkieletowka.pl may transfer to Users the following third parties personal data of Users only with the consent of the Users concerned or based on the legitimate interest of Szkieletowka.pl:
1) other websites maintained by Szkieletowka.pl;
2) entities cooperating with Szkieletowka.pl operating websites or internet applications (including mobile applications) enabling comparison of transaction opinions in order to collect opinions on transactions concluded on the Store and comments posted on the Store.
The scope of cooperation includes:
1) storage and access to information: storage of information or access to information that is already stored on the User’s device, such as advertising identifiers, device identifiers, cookies and similar technologies;
2) personalization: the collection and processing of information to personalize ads and / or content on websites or applications;
3) selection of ads, their delivery and reporting: collecting information and combining them with previously collected information to select and deliver ads for you, and measure their effectiveness (what ads were displayed, how often, when and where they were shown, and whether you took any advertising-related activities, including, for example, clicking on the ad or making a purchase);
4) conducting debt recovery proceedings;
6.3 Szkieletowka.pl may disclose Users’ data to other entities (such as companies providing goods delivery services) when it is necessary to conclude or perform the contract concluded by them with Users or to support / improve the process of placing orders placed on the Store , which includes in particular:
1) acceptance of the order for implementation,
2) packing the package,
3) delivery of the parcel to the indicated address.
In the cases indicated above, entities to whom Users’ personal data will be made available may become separate administrators of their personal data.
6.4 We provide your personal data to entities supporting us in the provision of electronic services, i.e. those that provide payment, credit, insurance services, perform consulting or auditing services, support Users, support the promotion of offers, and cooperate in marketing campaigns.
6.5 Szkieletowka.pl may disclose Users’ personal data to public authorities supporting the Store in the fight against fraud and abuse in the Store, including in connection with ongoing proceedings regarding possible violations of the law or combating other possible violations of the Store’s Regulations.
6.7 Due to the need to prevent the execution of certain functions on the Store by Internet robots, we use the Google reCAPTCHA mechanism to sporadically examine whether the behavior of platform users are not indicative of robot behavior. For this reason, Szkieletowka.pl may disclose Google Inc. Your IP address.
6.8 Szkieletówka.pl may share anonymized data (i.e. data that does not identify specific Users) to external service providers, trusted partners or research agencies in order to better recognize the attractiveness of advertisements and services for Users, improve the overall quality and efficiency of services provided by Szkieletowka .pl or the above mentioned entities, or participation in scientific research bringing broadly understood social benefit.
6.9 The Seller, to whom the GDPR applies, after obtaining the personal data of Buyers from Szkieletowka.pl, are obliged to meet all obligations arising from the GDPR and other legal provisions, including ensuring the exercise of their rights under the GDPR.
Part 7. Do we transfer your data to countries outside the European Economic Area?
Your personal data will be transferred outside the European Economic Area to:
7.1 Google LLC based in Mountain View, in the United States, in connection with the use of the e-mail system and tools included in the G-Suite, for statistical and administrative purposes, and in connection with the use of Google reCAPTCHA mechanism to ensure security;
7.2 Google Ireland Limited based in Dublin, Ireland, in connection with the use of personal data processing services offered by this entity, aimed at ensuring the provision of services by Szkieletowka.pl offered as part of the Store;
always based on appropriate legal safeguards, which include standard contractual clauses regarding the transfer of personal data to data processors based in third countries, approved by the European Commission. Copies of such clauses can be obtained from the Company by contacting the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All data collected by Szkieletowka.pl is protected using rational technical and organizational measures as well as security procedures in order to protect them against access by unauthorized persons or their unauthorized use. Entities associated with Szkieletowka.pl, trusted partners and external service providers manage data in accordance with the requirements of security and privacy protection.
Part 9. Period of storage of personal data
9.1 We store your personal data for the duration of the contract concluded with you, and also after its termination for the purposes of:
– pursuing claims in connection with the performance of the contract,
– performance of obligations arising from legal provisions, in particular tax and accounting,
– preventing abuse and fraud,
– statistical and archiving,
for a maximum of six years from the end of the year in which the contract was terminated.
9.2 We store your personal data for marketing purposes for the duration of the contract or until you object to such processing, whichever occurs first.
9.3 In the event of organizing loyalty programs, competitions and promotional campaigns in which you can take part – we will process your data for the duration and settlement period of awarding prizes.
9.4 For accountability, i.e. to prove compliance with the provisions on the processing of personal data, we will store data for the period in which Szkieletowka.pl is obliged to keep the data or documents containing it, to document compliance with legal requirements and to allow control of their compliance by public authorities.
Part 10. Change of provisions
Part 11. Contact details
e-mail address: email@example.com
postal address: Szkieletówka.pl Mariusz Mojsa, Kolonia Oziabły 31, 16-050 Michałowo